Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Thursday, May 9, 2013

My fans Love Hello Kitty!

Hello Kawaii Blush fan's!
I keep getting so many wonderful photos send to me of your super and Kawaii collections of Hello Kitty! (o^_^o) They are all so pretty and great that I wanted to share them on the Blog! I thought it would be a cool idea to share our love for Hello Kitty and how big fan's we are!
So here I am overflowing with OH MY Kawaii! Kitty Photo's that I must share.Would it not be great if I share some of the photos form the fan page maybe once a month or as often as I can okay , (^_^)v



(>.<)
I don't think I could share every single one,  as you all have so much Kitty stuff but you could submit a photo some time, I could pick a few of them to share on the Blog. That would be cool right?
So Here are a few Photos I wanted to share with you form the Fan page!

 Deiz. Thank you for sharing your Photo of your Kawaii Room with me! Its sooo Pretty and Pink!,I love it! Chuuu~ 
Our Fan Valerie sent in a photo of her Collection! WOW!
Thank you Mary Grace for sending me your Kawaii Art!



send in by Maricris Bagabaldo 



So, If you have a Photo/ Image of you Kawaii Blush fans of Hello Kitty or even any other Kawaii things then feel free to post them on the J-Grab Facebook page or message them to me. Even if its a picture with a Message of your details, it would be so nice to see how creative you all are I bet you all are very creative any way!! And I will try and share them on the page and pick some of ones, That I really like here on the Blog!
You could have your photo shown here! (^_^)V
That would be so super fun and cool,Right?!
SO I want to see you pictures of all your Kawaii Kitty stuff!

Tartan-San
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)