Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Monday, May 6, 2013

Kawaii Kitty in colours

Hello Kawaii Blush fan's and Kitty Lovers !
Hope you have had a nice weekend. Hope you are all well too.
Oh my Kawaii its not fair.Am ill again! Its time to get my Hello Kitty blanket out and cosy Hello Kitty buddy to cheer me up and some hot chocolate drinks in my Hello Kitty Mug.
I had some one ask if am on Instagram - Yes , Yes am on Instagram! hehe.
But Since am no feeling to well...I feel like I need to buy some Kitty's to make myself feel a little bit better about my self. I really hate being unwell.
Stupid cold, *sniff sniff* I bet is due to the fact I got caught up in the down pour the other day.


Any way I thought I would show you the goodies I found online. I'm really liking the bright colours to  cheer me up! Sometimes you have to just have a look at Hello Kitty things to cheer yourself up or even go treat yourself to feel better.
So here are a few things that I thought are so kawaii and very bright and colourful.


I Love all the different looking all the Kitty's are on this Kitty tote bag!

 
WOW
Kawaii I love this so much,Its very Harajuku like too!
I think I like the Tote bag best.
(>.<)

I love , love this cute Hello Kitty in tie dye! How sweet she?! Look at her paw with the Hello Kitty printed on it.I wonder if there is any Kitty's that have the same styles as the ones on the bags. With those cute outfits and hair styles. I know I would be wanting to add them to my collection. Right?!
I think they look like they have walked right out of Harajuku and street fashion style!
I wonder what goodies I should buy to cheer myself up. 
Have you bought any new Kitty things?
Tartan-san!
x0x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)