Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Monday, February 18, 2013

KISS Hello Kittys

Hey every one. Hope you are all keeping all so Kawaii ,Oh my have you seen theses Kitty's. I spied these new plush kitty dolls that look like the members form KISS.
(o.O0
What do you think of these's. 
Are maybe not so Kawaii looking or maybe even a bit over the top.
I am not so sure on them myself, However I think I could come to love them as they have so much personalty.  I did see some other items with KISS X Hello Kitty,such as posters but theses are the Plushes that are limited in numbers for a short time.
Would you collect them or add them to your Kitty collections?!



Which one do you like best ?
I am liking the 2 top ones with The Demon and The Star child.
But then would it be odd just have 2 out of the 4?!


I love the fact that all the bows are still bright and colourful.


How funny is it to see Hello Kitty sticking out her tongue.
Tee-hee!


Yes, I think.I like the Star Child one best she looks much more Kawaii than the other ones.I think.
(>_<)


I'd love to know what you think of Hello kitty becoming a KISS Mascot?
Do you think she has brought Kawaii to the Band KISS or Has KISS gone soft in old age?
Tartan- san.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)