Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Monday, August 26, 2013

We are off to see the Wizard the wonderful Wizard of ....Hello Kitty

Hello Kawaii Blush fan's .

How are you all today, Have you had a nice day? I hope it was Kitty-tastic. Have you bought any new Kitty goodies? I have some cute plush toys to show you brand new from Sanrio. They are way cute looking hehe! I have fallen in love with one of them! I cant wait to show you them!!
Get ready for some Kawaii-ness! As I give you the Wizard of Oz Range!
Kawaii ne?!
All the main Characters who go in search of the wizard have been turned onto sweet looking Kitty's! The story is about a girl who has to look for the Wizard to help her and her little dog get back home and she meets lots of colourful new friends on the way of the Yellow Brick road. Teehee! It was in 1939 when they made a film of this great book. Have you seen this or read the book? They even have it as a on stage musical production, I have seen the film many times, I think I have to say ,I much prefer Hello Kitty in the starting role of the Wizard of Oz. 


So with out going on and on lets have a look at the new plushes!



This here is the main Character Dorothy, and how cute do she look in her pretty blue dress ne? Kawaii!
I love  that she has her little dog Toto, the only thing that I have  noticed is,Kitty is not wearing Ruby slippers!! Even if she is not wearing them, I still think she is lovely!


This one here is the Tin man , Kitty is wearing a Dress in silver shades and the cute tin hat above her bow as well you can see that she has a small heart attached to her dress as the Tin man seeks a heart in the story!



Here we find the cowardly Lion who seeks out to be less of a coward in the story, who is very loveable.
I really like this plush of the lion simply case its so cute, Teehee!
I  love that the outfit is also a dress too! 


And lastly  we have the sweet scarecrow who seeks for a Brain in the story,I think she looks more like a witch if am honest but I do like the rag like looking style on her dress and dark colours.
I think they would be sweet together in a set but I think the Lion one has captured my own heart!

Tartan-san
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)