Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Friday, August 9, 2013

Kawaii Kitty bits and bobs



Hello Kawaii blush fans! 
Yay  its Friday! One more sleep to the weekend,Am going on a shopping trip! Yay! (^_^)v I need some new jeans and tops,I wonder if I can find some really cute things...maybe come cute Hello Kitty things?
How are you all today. I found some really cute hair accessories, bits and bobs for you all to check out!
Most of these things are for your hair,some for long and some for short hair,But what ever you  hair style.You can wear a bit of Kitty one way or a other!



 

 
These Hair slides are so cute with Hello Kitty one them and her 3 red apples very cool and simple and then the fabric bow ones are spotty and oh so sweet looking with Hello Kitty sitting in the middle of them.




Check out this red and pretty curly hair bobble,very cool.


I really like these pins or brooches that you could use every day in any way you want! I think they could make any outfit look very Kitty cute with ease! Aww I could see me using them quite alot! so cool! 



Here are more hair clips that you can make yourself look more Kitty-tastic looking with her famous hair bow! 



With all these hairstyles you are going to need to keep your hair free of knots and tangles and what better way that using a nice fold away comb.With Hello Kitty on it but of course!! (^_^)v


More Hello Kitty bow outlined style hair clips-hmm am not keen on these ones but I do like the colours very cool!

I do like these rock and roll gothic punk style hair slides though! They have a very angry kitty on them and some skulls and extra spikes for that rock and roll look for your hair to be wild looking!



Last but not least you will want to display al your kawaii Kitty-tastic items on this cute mini sofa display.
I think this is so adorable!

Hope you have a nice weekend!
What kitty things will you be buying?

Tartan-san



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)