Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Footwear with Hello Kitty

Hello Kawaii Blush and Hello Kitty cool cats.
I been looking at some cool Hello Kitty shoes- found them lurking about on the internet and been lusting after them all since. (*o*) Kawaii!
These sneakers and trainers are so cool
There are so many to pick from I duno where to start am like OMG! KAWAII.!

Are these super cool. I really like the design and the images used in the print.
Am not sure if they would personally suit me or my style.hehe!
I like these ones with Hello Kitty's bow in the side and they look oh so soft to the touch and so kawaii looking.
(^0^) Those look fun to wear and more toned down for casual looks!


They have a lot of detail even the bottom of the shoes are super cute and when placed together they make Hello Kitty's Face too!
I wonder if they are as soft as they look.
v(^_^)v

Check out these cute plush style shoes! Hehe how fun are these?! I really like em they are so cheerful looking and a delight to see.Maybe am too old for these to wear.
Or maybe these ones are more your style?
I like these kinds of shoes they are great for comfort and casual days where you want to still be trendy but want to chill out with some cool looking Hello Kitty shoes. I Like to wear my shoes with the bright red bows when am out and about in dull outfits, That way I still look super Kawaii and trendy even if my outfits are not.
What kinds of shoes do you like to wear the most? Do you like high heels shoes or are you more into comfortable looking ones.
Which shoes do you like from the ones above.I think I like the Reebok ones in black are super cool and the bow gives a nice contrast,

Tartan-san.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)