Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello Kitty Nail Art

Hello Kawaii Blush and J-Grab Fan's.
How are you all?
I thought I would bring you some Kawaii nail art, but of course with a touch of Hello Kitty!
(^_^)
Do you all like doing your nails or even getting them done at a salon?
I quite like to wear fake nails more so any cute decorative ones that you can get- They are just so pretty and princess like.


I wish I knew how to do nails likes these ones!


You can see this one was inspired by the pattern from the right.
I think this was all done by nail polish. I think you would need a lot of time and a steady hand.


Check these Kawaii and very pink sweet looking set of nails!
Decoden nails are so much fun.
(*0*) 
They are so cute and sparkly too.


I adore these nails maybe one day, I will get a set like this!
The zebra stripes are just so cool and trendy.
I wonder is my friend could do these for me as they are very pretty yet simple but utterly kitty-tastic!
What type of nail art do you like there are so many types of nail art, trends and ideas.
I love to have long nails or fake nails that you can do at home and do them yourself.
I have found other cool nail art from fuzzy nails to ombre shades.

Tee hee cute and saving the cutest to last.
(^_^)


WOW So cute.
Id love to see your Hello Kitty art!

Till next time
Tartan-san










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)